Saturday, July 28, 2012

Magic Mike was Truly Magical

oh man what can I say about Magic Mike?!?! It was truly a great experience. Words cannot describe the spectacular we witnessed before us. So many hot guys... half naked... dancing up on what I believe are the luckiest extras in the world!!! The plot however was a major fail but who cares about a plot when Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer, Adam Rodriguez, Joe Manganiello and the always shirtless Matthew McConaughey are stripping right in front of your eyes. Alex Pettyfer was alright in my opinion, his body wasn't as great as the others and his wild behavior took away from me watching what I went to the movies for in the first place... STRIPPERS! Cody Horn seemed like she was inspired by Blake Lively because she had the exact same expression on her face for the whole two hours -__- My only concern about watching this movie was the fact that my friends and I were surrounded by middle aged women o_O Other than that, I would give this movie the highest rating ever, even if I have to make one up. Its a must watch for all women out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment