Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Batman Blew my Mind!

I walked into Batman not expecting much because 1)I had just walked out of Magic Mike and obviously hot strippers were going to be on my mind for the rest of the night and 2)it is a 2 hour 50 minute film. The movie started off introducing Cat Woman played by Anne Hathaway who I think is just a phenomenal actress but I could just be biased since Princess Diaries is probably one of my favorite movies. Then Bruce Wayne came into the picture, overall the beginning was some what slow. Then one by one the cast of Inception came onto the scene. If u haven't seen  the exceptional acting by Joseph Gordon Levitt, Marion Cottiard, and Tom Hardy in Inception, well you are in luck because they do it again! As Chris Nolan always does it, he made another mindfuck flick. The movie progressively gets better as it goes on and by the end it is absolute greatness! By the end you will be telling yourself "this is the greatest movie ever!!!" I highly suggest watching it in IMAX because that is a whole experience of its own. Also expect a sequel of a certain side-kick in the possible future. For a movie made on a budget of $250 million, an earnings of $899,761,725 world wide it made a nice comfortable profit. I could say the only complaints I had was the choice of Batman-I never was a fan of Christian Bale playing the caped crusader from the start-but his Batman voice is always raspy and also very unnecessary. Also it's pretty hard to understand Tom Hardy AKA Bane because of his mask but the way he talks is very villianesque. GO WATCH THIS ALL MOVIE GOERS!!!!! IT'S A MUST :D

No comments:

Post a Comment