Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It Wasn't the Rock of Our Ages

Rock of Ages has been in theaters for quite some time now but I thought I'd share my input on it! The music wasn't from the 90's generation which might bore some people I know but I enjoyed the song selection thoroughly!! The singing however by one Julianne Hough was the problem for me... last I remember she was notorious for country music, so when in the world did she decide to take on rock??? I don't see Carrie Underwood or Taylor Swift belting out Journey in film... so the whole world can see what you are NOT made of -________- you sounded like a chipmunk dear. Ill end that there since I have a deep fascination for Ryan Seacrest. The male lead Diego Boneta was hot AND had a good voice so I approve of him :p Russell Brand can do no wrong in my eyes so yeah he was amazing!!! The rest of the cast I had no complaints about, Alec Baldwin, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Bryan Cranston all did great; I just feel bad for Tom Cruise because this movie may have been the source of his upcoming divorce, poor guy never saw it coming he was so busy in song and dance. So movie goers who still haven't seen the film, I wouldn't recommend it as a first choice but if you do so happen to watch it, watch out for the woodland rodent singing about... you might want some earplugs just during her performances because the rest did a great job. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaahha you're so ridiculous!!! hollyyyy to the bolly!!!

    ReplyDelete