Sunday, September 9, 2012

Colombiana!

I was never a fan of action movies till I saw this one... and Colombiana isn't a very known movie compared to movies such as Mission Impossible 4 but the fact that it swayed my movie genre preferences means that this movie was EPIC!!! I started watching it so I could kill time in between classes but as the movie progressed, my determination to go to class digressed, so sad I had to miss class that day :/ I've never watched a Zoe Saldana movie before, but I really enjoyed her acting; she is quite gifted and she's super hot too [no homo]. She was the only notable one in the film, but the rest of the cast was decent. I would totally watch that movie again if I had to, I was interested the entire time and a movie that doesn't bore me is a winner!! I especially liked about the first hour, thats what really had me saying, "It's only 50 minutes, I don't need to go to class, i'll probably just go on amazon anyway" -________- BUT IT WAS SOOOOOO WORTH IT because the rest of the movie was awesome too!!!! This movie is leading me down an action movie spiral and I'm freaking loving the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment