Friday, September 21, 2012

What to Expect When You're Expecting wasn't what I was expecting...

I saw the trailer for this movie couple months ago and thought to myself that I had to see this movie. Months have now gone by and today I see the commercial On Demand. My immediate thought was $4.99? OH HELL YEAA!!!! I was expecting it not to be so cheesy but of course any romantic comedy that somehow connects all the characters like "News Years Eve" and "Valentine's Day" has to be cheesy!! An outright amazing cast including, Cameron Diaz, Chris Rock, and Jennifer Lopez, minus whoever the hell Ben Falcone is, I know your Melissa McCarthy's husband and all but your wife is daa shit, we all saw her in Bridesmaids, but not only that, she was awesome even in her beginning days in Samantha Who. You however Mr. cannot pass as Elizabeth Banks husband, in my opinion they should've casted someone better known and with a better personality. This Falcone fellow also did a terrible job being "pissed off" at his dad (Dennis Quaid) for competing in everything... pretty sure this was the  plot for Kicking and Screaming where Robert Duvall and the one and only Will Ferrell did a freaking amazing job. Elizabeth Banks is an awesome actress, she was hysterical, loved her! Hottie tottie Chace Crawford was looking hotter than his usual Gossip Girl persona but his character was absolutely useless since SPOILER ALERT he wasn't expecting -___- but I definitely don't mind him being eye candy in the movie!!! Another useless character was True Blood hottie Joe Manganiello, but by all means if you need hot men to fill up your movie time, I will gladly watch! It had numerous comedic parts which I enjoyed but the cheesiness outweighed the comedy. 3 out of 5 stars for this bad boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment